15 Day Highlights Of Britain
Explore England, Scotland and Wales on this comprehensive tour, with a special focus on England’s beautiful, historic southwest.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theater, and dance with reserved seats for the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 2-16 departures.
- Discover the charm of Cornwall’s old port town of St Ives, a picturesque haven for art lovers.
- Visit St Michael’s Mount – a little island crowned by a medieval church and a castle that looks straight out of a fairytale.
- 14 breakfasts (B) and 10 dinners (D) including a welcome dinner in Windsor, a traditional Welsh banquet in Cardiff Castle on most departures, a festive Scottish evening in Edinburgh, and dinner at a historic pub in York.
- Castle Howard
- Lanhydrock House
- North Yorkshire Steam Vintage Train
- Roman Baths & Pump Room
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- St Andrews
- Tower of London
- Windsor Castle
- York Minster
- MGallery Castle Hotel | Windsor (1 night)
- The Bedford Hotel | Tavistock (3 nights)
- Mercure Cardiff Holland House Hotel & Spa | Cardiff (1 night)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa | Chester (2 nights)
- Norton House Hotel & Spa | near Edinburgh (3 nights)
- York Marriott | York (2 nights)
- Doubletree by Hilton Hotel London – Victoria | London (2 nights)
LONDON ARRIVAL & WINDSOR CASTLE
STONEHENGE & SALISBURY
LANHYDROCK HOUSE & PLYMOUTH
ST MICHAEL’S MOUNT & ST IVES
ROMAN BATHS & CARDIFF CASTLE
HAY-ON-WYE & SHREWSBURY
CHESTER & CONWY
LAKE DISTRICT & SCOTTISH EVENING
EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR
GLAMIS CASTLE & ST ANDREWS
ABBOTSFORD HOUSE & YORK MINSTER
HISTORIC TRAIN RIDE & CASTLE HOWARD
SHAKESPEARE’S BIRTHPLACE & LONDON
TOWER OF LONDON & CITY SIGHTSEEING
TOUR ENDS IN LONDON